Pros of this pattern:
- No sewing required
- Anyone can cut a rectangle
- easy enough for a grade school kid to make
- great for walking about in public doing your essential errand
- follows safety guidelines
Cons of this pattern
- not for critical applications
The wonderful Connie Tomassetti has done it again! Here is an easy mask that anybody can make.
DISCLAIMER: Your use of this website implies that you understand that there is NO guarantee that any product or service that you might acquire here will protect you from harm. Most of the patterns linked to from this website will create masks for use OVER medical-grade masks. They are not to be worn on their own.